Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Testing Writely again !

I'm finally getting around to write a few notes about Writely. As a typical Web 2.0 environment you work on the web from whatever available computer.

Writely is more than just an online word processor. It's a universal publishing tool across various formats (html, doc, pdf etc) that can be shared with other collaborators.

Currently I'm developing a "slideshow" for a small lecture series on Multimedia Industry Perspectives, using Writely as as production and presentation tool.

What I love best? I can keep working on my file after leaving work from my computer at home without even having to open an application on my home computer. That baby is connected and logged in to Writely already, automatically through mypersonalised "porta"l, provided by Netvibes. But that's another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment